Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Dig, Dig, Dump, Dump

Oy, more project work going on at the old homestead last weekend. Jon and Jeff came over Saturday and and helped dig trenches under the concrete at my place in preparation for putting in sprinklers next weekend. Noelle and I did a couple runs up to the dump and got rid of debris from some work I've had done over the past few years. I was pleased to find that scrap wood gets shredded into mulch at the dump. It's pretty strange going up there since it's right behind all of these expensive homes in the hills.

On Sunday there was basically just lots of cleaning and organizing, but that still managed to eat up the whole day. Noelle built a bunch of shelves we got at Ikea a few weeks back and finished up the office organization so that as a result it's now neater than it's been since I moved in here. Well, it was before I shoved stuff around to make room for the Window guys who are putting in new double pane windows as I type.

BTW, we're putting in sprinklers this coming Saturday, if anyone wants to help with those. :-)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you going to do the Before/After pics thing?

I am, but my "after" is taking so fucking long it's going to be summer before I'm even close to done...

/FDV

12:20 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I probably should have thought of that, but we were well into the whole process before it occurred to me. Things are really torn up right now.

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home