Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Bang, Bang, Hammer, Hammer II

It's been a busy week in terms of home improvements. The garage door has been replaced with a snazzier model. The new one is very quiet and dampens the street noise nicely. The inside of the garage now looks like a human uses it (as opposed to me). I.e. it is much cleaner and more organized. I had my wall furnaces (i.e. the big ass space heaters that warm my house) cleaned and inspected yesterday. The insulation job started yesterday with my crappy (and clogged) eave vents being replaced. Today I have a lot of insulation in the roof and about a third of the walls have been filled with blown insulation. That job should wrap up tomorrow. Next week: new windows!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Are you planning to sell, or just trying to make it liveable?

2:29 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Yes. The latter is more pressing at the moment.

I've been meaning to do this for a while, but haven't had a good project manager to get things organized. ;-)

Being in my house for several weeks in a row helps too.

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home