Wednesday, March 07, 2007

WonderCon


Last weekend Carl and Noelle and I went to WonderCon up in the City (it was at Moscone). Noelle was sweet enough to wheel me around most of the day since I'm still kinda gimpy. It's like Comic-Con lite, probably about a fifth the size of the San Diego Convention, but on the other hand, it was a lot easier to get around on the show floor. Got me some autographs, new trade paperbacks and dropped in on some of the panels. We missed the 300 panel, which was a bit disappointing, but it was a great day if one likes Ex Machina or Y: The Last Man (which I do), since I got to see Pia Guerra, Tony Harris, and Brian K. Vaughn (and get some autographs). We also saw Brian Posehn walking around the show floor (seen most recently on The Sarah Silverman show) which I thought was a bit strange at first, but he voiced Jim on Mission Hill, as well as some other cartoons, so I guess it makes sense. Overall I enjoyed the show a great deal. It's much cozier than Comic-Con SD, which can be quite overwhelming at times.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home