Sunday, February 04, 2007

When It Rains, It Pours

So last weekend, while enjoying a ski weekend at Tahoe. I fell down while learning how to snow blade (like downhill skiing with shorter skis) and messed my ankle up. 2mm fracture in the fibula. I wanted to post some pictures, but I didn't get around to it. So I got back to the Valley and fortunately it looks like I won't need surgery, thankfully. Noelle has been an absolute angel taking care of me and the kids. I can more or less get around my house. Haven't fallen too many times. :-p Looks like I'm going to be telecommuting mostly for the few next weeks, though.

This morning, however, I get a call from my mom. My gram is in the hospital and she's in a bad way. The prognosis is not good. So I'm flying back East with a bum leg tonight. This should be interesting. More later.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the blog that you have. I was wondering if you would link my blog to yours and in return I would do the same for your blog. If you want to, my site name is American Legends and the URL is:

www.americanlegends.blogspot.com

If you want to do this just go to my blog and in one of the comments just write your blog name and the URL and I will add it to my site.

Thanks,
David

8:19 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I'm really sorry to hear about your gram, Chris! I hope that your trip goes okay and that you get to spend lots of time with her!

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home