Thursday, February 01, 2007

I Hope They See This, Because I'm Doing It As Hard As I Can

Neverforget

So the folks over Adult Swim decided to do a viral market campaign for their new Aqua Teen Hunger Force Movie and decided that this trailer was not sufficient. So they hired some people to make little lite brite signs of the Mooninites and surreptitiously put them up around various American cities. Fast forward a few weeks. Some knucklehead sees one in Boston and calls the police. The bomb squad blows it up. More are found. Full fledged media panic erupts. The authorities discover it's a media stunt. Many recriminations follow. Seriously, dude, if those things (which clearly look like lite brites) were bombs, then you would have been seriously screwed in the weeks that they had to go off. I guess the terrorists have already won.

[video of the signs being put up]
[video of ATHF fan response]
[shirt I want]
[E Online story]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home