Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas Everybody!

It's the wee hours of Christmas 2006 here on the east coast and things are going pretty well on my holiday with Noelle! The presents are almost entirely wrapped ( a new record for me, thanks to Noelle's awesome assistance!), and we have two Christmas dinners to look forward to soon. We went skating tonight because my cousin's husband got us the use of skating rink for an hour so. I managed to not fall down once, so I counted it as a victory. Earlier in the day we finished up Christmas shopping (I got Noelle a fuzzy moose she dubbed Morrie the Moose) and I took her around Bangor to look at the various Dark Shadows type locations and of course, Stephen King's house. Just about to wrap up for the evening before going off to various festivities in the morning. I hope all my friends are having a very happy Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home