Tuesday, December 12, 2006

News of the Times

Wow, it's been a while since I posted. I guess I am recovering from having 20 people over at my house last Friday night for dinner. Made a nice beef tenderloin roast that came out pretty well, I think. Most of the week before that was spent getting the house ready for 20 guests, with a few breaks here and there, like seeing Wolf Mother at the Fillmore last Thursday with Carl and Noelle (along with the opening act Silver Sun Pickups). Wolf Mother was more entertaining than I had expected. They are kind of a modern day Led Zeppelin. The singer sounds like Robert Plant blended with Jack White. Last weekend was spent recuperating from party and getting ready for the upcoming holiday. Well, gots to get ready for work now, which has been busier of late. Just in time for the holidays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home