Thursday, December 21, 2006

Have A Holly, Jolly Christmas

So it's been a little while since I've blogged, but I am in vacation-mode, heading back to Maine for Christmas with the family. Noelle is keeping me company, which is good, because this is probably one of the worst air travel experiences I've had. We got through the security checkpoint and our 12:10 flight turned into a 2:30 flight, which turned out to be wildly optimistic. We didn't get off the ground until after five. And we were told before even got off the ground that our connecting flight to Boston had already been cancelled. Thankfully Noelle had the presence of mind to book a room at the O'Hare Hilton or this would be an even sadder story. Fortunately I am relaxing on a comfy bed watching Futurama instead of lying on a cot in the terminal. With a little luck we'll catch a flight in the morning to chilly New England. Now I think I'm going to have a nice shower. So tired.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aki said...

That sucks. Could be worse. Could have been stuck in Denver..

6:19 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Oh, certainly. It was unhappy, to be sure, but there are a number of ways that it could have been so much worse.

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home