Friday, June 25, 2004

Tension Head

Sometimes I feel like this. Today was one of those days. I feel like I'm roller skating uphill. Got a stomach full of bile, but I'm too tired to vent.

Good things:
  • Had lunch with my friend Mike whom I don't get to see much lately
  • Seeing some friends of mine in a band tomorrow and it'll be great. Great, you hear me?
  • Going to see my friends David and Nancy this weekend (I think)
Bad things:
  • Job is making me crazy
  • Tired, so tired
  • More, but I can't think very well right now. Maybe that's it.
Ok, must sleep now.

5 Comments:

Blogger Noelle said...

Just a thought, but perhaps you wouldn't be so very tired if you weren't up at 4:30 in the morning blogging... There's this place I go every night around midnight called "the sleepy place" AKA "bed" - you should try it, it works out well....

9:18 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I think you misunderstand. I was checking mail/blogging for 15-20 minutes tops. That was after coming home to feed my cats and taking care of Jon's cats.

Now, as for going out to lunch for a couple hours and seeing a movie with a friend of mine last night, yeah those would have made a difference. But I would be even crankier in that case.

11:51 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Workaholic bad. Party good.

Don't work on the weekend, mmkay?

2:37 PM  
Blogger Noelle said...

OK, what I meant was: being *awake* at 4:20 a.m. will probably have something to do with you being very tired and cranky at work the next day...

10:55 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Oh, I am totally with you that being up late reguarly and going in at something like a normal working hour will make me cranky. I know from painful experience. Unfortunately since I had a lot going yesterday that made me leave early (and get there late zzzzz...) I will probably be there this weekend. I will, if I know what's good for me. Otherwise the wheels are going to come off. Oh well, paid by the hour.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home