Monday, June 21, 2004

Fairly Productive Day

Today was pretty productive, for a weekend, especially since I didn't really get going until the afternoon. I:
  • got tickets for the Hives Show
  • bought lots of new comics at the comics sale ( reading comics... go away)
  • got some new clothes
  • joined a gym at long last so I can burn off some of the winter fat that's been kicking around
  • did some housework (not enough, but some)
  • went for a brief jog at Almaden Lake
  • got some badly needed groceries
  • did some practicing on the guitar - There's a magical period of time where my fingers seem to go the right spot without spilling onto other strings, but rapidly they become fat, clumsy and slow. That period seems to be getting longer and longer, though. I can almost play two chords in a row.

Now it is late and I must sleep. So, to sleep, perchance to dream.


Listening to: 10 Seconds Down from the album Escape From L.A. Soundtrack by Sugar Ray

3 Comments:

Blogger Aki said...

Good job with the guitar practice !

I too have experienced this magical period you speak of where everything falls into place. Lasted a whole 3 seconds yesterday.

7:23 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Don't sell yourself short Aki (resisting urge to make Ghostbusters-style joke), your harmonica playing sounds better longer than my guitar playing. Way longer than 3 seconds.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Aki said...

Umm no. It's always 3 seconds when trying out new stuff. Always.

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home