Wednesday, June 16, 2004

I Go To Pieces

I must be getting old or something, my body feels like such a mess. Back aches, pains in the arms, elbows and wrists, weird crunchy things in my neck (I know that muscle in my neck isn't supposed to move like that). Maybe it's just from being out of shape and doing weird things with the axe. I would shrug, but that would hurt. Although my plan to live forever has worked so far, I am wondering about its long term efficacy. Wah. And being part of the Cat Highway isn't helping.


Listening to: Jeannie's Diary from the album Daisies Of The Galaxy by Eels

1 Comments:

Blogger Jon Reid said...

Dude, you should contact HR and get a company-approved doctor for repetititive strain injuries. I'm not saying that's what you have, but I've been there (back in Claris days). Don't put it off.

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home