Tuesday, June 15, 2004

They Are Dogs...

This is what I woke up hearing on the radio this morning. I sure hope this story turns out to be overblown, although I fear it won't be. Most of the people picked up and dumped into this foul shithole were later released because it turns out, they hadn't done anything. (If the news stories are to be believed.) I do enjoy the picture of Bush (or is that Rumsfeld?) stepping into a cell, however. Seems oddly... appropriate.



Edit: The BBC alt tag seems to indicate that it's Wolfowitz, although it doesn't look like him to me.



Listening to: Wake Up (It's 1984) from the album Skeletons in the Closet - The Best of Oingo Boingo by Oingo Boingo

2 Comments:

Blogger Aki said...

That is Wolfowitz all right. Here's another pic: Wolfowitz

11:10 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Right you are! Still ironic to see him in an Iraqi prison, though less so to see him as the jailer.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home