Monday, June 14, 2004

Systems Status Report

Ugh, what a weekend. I wanted to get a lot of stuff done, but mostly I rested. A lot. I've been burniing the candle at both ends (and looking at the clock, I'm not sure things are getting better) so I've been pretty exhausted for the past couple of weeks now. Anyway, game night at Noelle's was fun as usual. Carl cooked up some yummy steak and chicken and Apples to Apples and Settlers of the Stone Age were suitably entertaining. Annnnnnyway, I need to get to bed cause I am tired again and that's no way to start the week. Oh, and my wrists are a little less sore now. Ok, ending blather.


Listening to: N.I.B. from the album We Sold Our Soul for Rock'n'Roll by Black Sabbath

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Your wrists comment scares me.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I wrote my wrists are less sore not, wrist. From the computer and/or guitar. Didn't take long for this discourse to head south. :-p

10:33 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

What??? I just meant that I was concerned about your health! Wouldn't want you developing carpal-tunnel syndrome...

Honest.

}:-)

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home