Sunday, June 13, 2004

What a weird set of friends I have

So, after having added links to my friends blogs, I have come to the conclusion that I have a really strange set of friends. I guess this shouldn't be too much of a surprise, since my tastes in music to art to books to movies run the gamut. Maybe in the words of Rodney King we can all get along. This is cheering news in these times where it seems like people are increasingly at odds with each other politically, at least in here in the United States of 'merica. I guess my core beliefs let me associate with anyone who isn't an obvious asshole.

Oh, wait, I'm a civil libertarian, that probably explains it best.


Listening to: Go With The Flow from the album Songs For The Deaf by Queens Of The Stone Age

2 Comments:

Blogger Jon Reid said...

I resemble that comment!

6:38 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Weirdo!Welcome back, man. How was Sin City?

3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home