Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Ok, I'm Out

I've been home over three whole hours (man, that sounds pathetic when I read that) and have done almost nothing of note other than... blogging. Changed the sidebar a little bit, added a suitably Lovecraftian image, commented on some other people's blogs. Woo hoo, what an evening. No practicing tonight, wrists and elbows are still a bit sore and I'm really too tired to do much of anything.


Listening to: After The Flesh from the album The Crow: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack by My Life With The Thrill Kill Cult

6 Comments:

Blogger dmac said...

What would you be practicing for? BTW I added a link to you off of our little blog. I say "our" like anybody else in my family actually posts stuff ;-)

11:10 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

My latest (well, one of my latest) obessions:

Blog noted and linked.

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Er, that would be my latest obession. Bad link! Bad!

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Obsession, I mean. Dammit. Can't type. Should be able to edit comments with ecto (which comes with spell checking). Grrr. Maybe I should roll my own blogging client. Everyone else seems to have. :-)

12:32 PM  
Blogger Noelle said...

Welcome to my world, except I get nothing done at work in order to blog all day....

7:29 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Well, I've been pretty good about not blogging from work, although it takes a ton of concentration.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home