Sunday, March 15, 2009

Improvisational Travel - Auckland!

So, it looks like we're going to New Zealand in October. Qantas Airlines is having a crazy fare sale through March 20. Fares from SF and LA to several cities in Australia and Auckland, NZ are just $299 each way in the sale. With taxes, etc, that came to about $700 round trip, which is quite a good deal, if you're flexible in your traveling needs. And since my company wants me to burn PTO this year and both Noelle and I have been longing to see New Zealand, it seemed like an offer we couldn't refuse! So, we'll be visiting three continents this year. I can't believe I'm going to New Zealand!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, ping me when you have some time. I spent a couple of weeks in NZ in late '07 and I'd be happy to share some ideas with you.

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home