Saturday, April 09, 2005

Questioning Reality

I had a really weird experience the other night. The Butterfly Effect was on cable and I thought I'd watch it again, since I saw it with a friend of mine a few months ago and I thought it was decent. All is well until the very last bit when suddenly the movie ends completely differently than it did when I saw it on" video a few months ago. I'm watching the credits roll and thinking: "WTF, I distinctly recall a different ending than this." Fortunately, I discovered through the power of google, that the Director's Cut of the movie ends differently than the theatrical release. I hate it when my perception of reality is challenged like that!

BTW, the Director's Cut is a much better ending than the theatrical release. Damn focus groups.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home