Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Loving new toy

Click to enlarge (warning this is a very large file).
Wow. The more I learn how to use this thing, the more I like it. The above image was taken at 800 ISO and is not very noisy (although it might be harder to tell that with the JPEG that I generated). So I can take better pictures indoors with crappy indoor light and no flash. Yay! No flash! The higher shutter speed is awesome too. I did a quick study of Puck washing himself (which I shall spare you) and got off several shots in a row that I never would have gotten with the point and shoot because it can't take pictures that fast (in single shot mode). And I still basically don't know what I'm doing, so the sky's the limit with this thing! Now to get back to the work that I should be doing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hui said...

You just destroyed my effort of talking myself out of buying a new digital camera... ~"~

12:15 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Well, I am the devil, you know. >:-)

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home