Monday, March 21, 2005

Back Again

So the next day I had breakfast at the B&B, then second breakfast with some friends from college in NJ. After I saw them off I hung out with Fred and Liza the rest of the day and got to see a little more of New Hope (which does, it turns out, possess a drug store and grocery store, which I was starting to wonder about) and Lambertville. After yet another splendid dinner, I headed back to the Aaron Burr house to pack up and get into bed for an early bedtime since my flight was at 7am in Philly (which is about an hour away). Didn't sleep well that night. Got up at 4am, cleaned up, and moved out. Had a nice drive through the rain in the early morning darkness. Flight back was reasonable, although I had a two hour layover in DFW (Bush country). Thanks to my friend Noelle, I had a ride home where the kitties seemed happy to see me and hadn't caused too much destruction. Crashed for a few hours to catch up on my sleep. It's been a much needed break to get out of town. I didn't really think about work for the past four days. Now I get to see what horrors await me there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home