Monday, March 28, 2005

The Second Coming



Of the ham, that is. Turned out pretty well, I guess. The glaze wasn't as satisfying (to me) as the last one. Folks seemed to enjoy it well enough, though, since about 2/3 of it disappeared in the course of the evening. I had a bunch of friends over, some of whom had never been to my place before. Hopefully they will return. As it was a potluck sort of affair I got to eat lots of other people's yummy food. Tummy is happy. We went through 4 bottles of wine, so I count it as a reasonably successful evening. :-) I have a few pictures up at yahoo photo in the Easter 2005 album for those who are interested. Most of the pictures were taken by other people, but I got a few in. I like the candle picture.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Aww, and I missed it. We spent the holiday cursing the national-chain stores that were closed for the whole day. And watching some screaming kids at a birthday party. Meh. Easter ain't what it used to be.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

What? Dinner with me compares unfavorably to searching for an open chain store and screaming-kid birthday parties? I'm hurt. :-)

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home