Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I Want A Timberwolf!


As reported in this slashdot post it would appear that those crazy Japanese have done it again. They have made a real live mecha style walker robot that runs on a 250cc gasoline engine and comes complete with nerf gatling gun. It's a bit, uhhh... unsteady and it doesn't walk so much as roll, but it's still pretty interesting. Check out this video (WMV required) of it tooling around (slowly) in a parking lot. Now we just need a Cougar or Madcat.

2 Comments:

Blogger Victoria Hyde said...

Dude, I'm so right there with you.

Hell, there was a period where I spent way too much money playing BattleTech at one of the old Virtual World game centers.

12:15 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Well, now you can spend a perfectly acceptable amount of money at Dave and Busters, if you like. ;-) I got most of my enjoyment out of Mechwarrior 2 back in the day.

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home