Monday, August 16, 2004

AvP

Aliens versus Predator came out on Friday. I saw it. It exceeded my expectations, which were pretty low. It definitely reminded me of the video game franchise of the same name. I enjoyed a lot of the little touches in the beginning, which tied into the continuity from the Alien series. The effects were pretty good, but the movie seemed really fast. I guess that's because they didn't spend a huge amount of time on backstory or character development (and why would you, you pretty much know everything you need to know about the Aliens and Preditators). It was also pretty interesting to see all the movies that I think influenced this movie. Anyway, it was entertaining enough.

Now I need to dig out my copy of AvP and finish that sucker up. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home