Saturday, July 26, 2008

Greetings From Comic-Con

So, here I sit at the Eureka panel at con. For once I got into a panel without getting into a huge line. Yesterday I waited in line for three hours and missed two panels (one of which was the Venture Brothers, sadly.). I did get to see the MST3K 20th anniversary panel and the Dr Horrible Sing-along Blog (Joss and the cast showed up).

The floor has been extra miserable the year: most every day has been like Saturday (except Saturday, ironically). I did get to see the Watchmen panel, which was really cool. They had a longer, darker trailer in which it is revealed that the pattern on Rorshach's mask moves. They also said there was not very much in the way of green screen. Dave Gibbons was there and he said he was really excited about the project, which I think bodes really well.

The BSG panel was cool, as was the previous panel for Joss Whedon's upcoming project: Dollhouse. I have seen a number of famous people, waited in interminable lines, been insanely tired all week, but generally been pretty happy when not despising all other humans. But generally it's been pretty cool this week, weather included. I will post more later when my thumbs recover.

Oh!!! I got to meet Randy Milholland, creator of the cool webcomic Something Positive!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home