Monday, July 21, 2008

The Dark Knight Delivers

A bunch of us went and waited in line Friday night for the latest Batman movie. I was only sort of into it, because I didn't really like the first one with American Psycho in it. Yeah, I was That Guy. Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised by this sequel, as I thought I might be, given the trailers for it. Heath Ledger did a spectacular job as the Joker. Not Gielgud, but a very convincing Joker. I will take Maggie Gyllenhal over Katie Holmes any day of the week. It was kind of a long movie (like its predecessor), but the story (about the Joker's plan to bring down the Bat Man) was surprisingly tight. That was my main beef with the first movie, I thought story was lacking. Not so, DK. I might even go see this one again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home