Monday, January 09, 2006

Current Hot Tracks

Highly recommend the following albums:
  • Playing the Angel - Depeche Mode: I find almost all of the tracks incredibly catchy. Dark and beautiful. Sweet, gothic goodness.
  • Toward the Unknown Region - Torch Song: This sadly out of print William Orbit project is filled with with the ambient sounds I've come to love from WO. If you like the Strange Cargo albums, this one's for you. Hopefully this will keep me busy until the new WO album comes out in February.
  • Aeon Flux Soundtrack - Graeme Revell - Lots of percussion and strings. Sorta (vaguely, kinda) reminds me of the Battlestar Galactica soundtrack, but not quite the same. I enjoy the mood a lot though. Perhaps the best thing to come out of this movie. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home