Sunday, December 25, 2005

It's A White Christmas!

So they got snow Friday night here, just for me. Too tired to get any pictures though, :-p When I finally got my car, I drove around in a daze, until I got up to my gram's place. Took a quick nap, did that last minute shopping, had dinner, napped some more before wrapping Christmas presents for the next six hours. Got me some Christmas presents, gave more out and generally ate, drank, and was merry. About to crash now. I'd sleep in, but I'm seeing a friend I haven't seen in about fifteen years or so tomorrow morning.

I hope all my friends are with the people they love and who love them. If I had any wine left, I'd drink a toast to all of them!
Merry Christmas, everyone!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you too, Chris!

See you when you're back in the west!

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home