Monday, December 19, 2005

Recovery

Whew! I had fourteen people who braved traffic and foul weather to come over for a dinner party last night. Things seem to have gone well. Yummy food and drink and good conversation were in abundance. I even got some gifts! How sweet is that? Now I just have to finish up with the cleaning before I disappear off to Maine. Put away a few things last night before I fell asleep on the couch for eight hours. Something to do with the lack of sleep the past couple of weeks. Hmm, I think I could use another nap. Things I learned:
  • Using powdered bread crumbs instead of using a food processor is not an acceptable substitute in my stuffing recipe.
  • Aspall draft english cider is really tasty!
  • I probably could seat twenty five people in my house with a little effort. But it'd be crowded.
  • Lysol sanitized wipes are the shiznit for cleaning!
  • There is no way in hell that the beef roast will cook in an hour and a half.
Anyway, I'm really happy people came out had a good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home