Saturday, October 02, 2004

Gentlemen, I Give You: The Pod!



So last Tuesday I had lunch with Jon, which sadly reminded me of what it's like to not have to go to work every day and to have lunch with a friend on a nice autumn day. Sigh. Oh well. It was pretty fine all around. Anyway, after some eggs, coffee, and delicious Hobee's coffee cake, we made a little trip over to Guitar Showcase to check out stuff, maybe look at the Emily Strange guitar I happen to know that they have there. Anyway, while playing with that (took a pass, this one had a bad pickup switch and I didn't like the pick guard's level of usage) we found a modeling amp to plug it into. Pretty cool. Another goody I found was the Pod. Specifically, a Pod 2.0. The Pod is a combo modeling amp/effects box. It was too cool to pass up, so I got it. It's a lot of fun. Woot.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jon Reid said...

And I got to go shopping and spend someone else's money!

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home