Monday, September 20, 2004

Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow


Saw this this weekend. Wow! Wow! Wow-frickin-wow! They have made an art deco style movie! It's like what the makers of the old Buck Rogers serials would have done if they had modern video technology. The visuals are astonishing. The acting is tolerable, given that it's a genre picture. And that's saying a lot, given that I don't think that Gwenyth Paltrow can act her way out of a paper bag and I am not known for being an Angelina Jolie fan either. I think I may have to see this one on the big screen again.

Listening to: Time to Die from the album American McGee's Alice by Chris Vrenna

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Hmm, my first foreign comment. Cool. Glad you like the blog. I'll try to maintain the high standards. :-)

2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home