Monday, September 20, 2004

Happy Birthday... To Me!


Ok, it's actually a little early. But my old TV was doing weird, weird things: changing to all blues and reds and black. And my birthday's right around the corner. Soooo, after a bunch of price/performance comparisons (ok, I looked at some reviews on the web) and a few trips to Fry's, Best Buy, and Circuit City, I ended up with my spiffy new widescreen Panasonic 34" HDTV. It's soooo big. The Omaha Beach scene in Saving Private Ryan, for instance, is insane. I may not leave the house for a while. :-) Thanks to Aki for helping me manhandle it into the house, Jeff for lending me his truck, and Mike for helping me to get the stand.

Listening to: Diamond from the album Snatch Original Film Soundtrack by Klint

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home