Saturday, October 04, 2008

Andale, Andale

Finally finished packing for my flight to Nuevo Vallarta tomorrow morning. Noelle, Aki, Rachel, Dan, Wendy, and I are going down to spend a week at my Mexican timeshare. I haven't been to this particular resort, so I hope it'll be good.

It should be good just to get away from work for a while. I've been doing some prototyping work that has had me back at the office working sort of longish hours. Definitely longer than the past few months. I'm looking forward to looking for mommy turtles laying eggs in the surf, snorkeling, drinks in the pool. Maybe a Mayan ruin, if they have one nearby.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Leland will be the first to admit he was wrong about Jacque.
I don't think it's fair to blame either on of them at this point.
Everyone's simply decided to move on and Tasha took Tina's advice and is in therapy now. Isn't it funny how someone can talk and talk about other people's lives and end up where she did, twin babies fathered by her own brother and a $20 a day LSD habit (even after she's been told it's not addictive), sitting in waiting rooms around town and reading the liner notes to boxed sets and not even listening to the music before selling the CDs used, just keeping the books.
They say Love is a wrong turn when you're only looking for a burger, soda, cigarettes and enough gas to get you out of town, and HOW RIGHT THEY ARE.
fdv

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home