Monday, September 01, 2008

Weekend So Far

Worked really late Friday night trying to get some junk functioning properly before the holiday weekend. Bleh. Played video games late.

Played video games Saturday morning and afternoon. Mowed lawn in back yard. Got groceries since supplies were running low. More game playing. Finished almost all of the major Oblivion questlines. Blocked by scratches on the disc that prevent me from advancing on the last one. Played a little Rock Band. Taking a break from the 360 for a while. :-D

On Sunday Carl and Erin were having a small BBQ over in Walnut Creek, so I went over there. Carl made some tasty burgers as usual. Went swimming in their pool for a while, although it was (surprisingly for Walnut Creek) not a furnace there yesterday. Met their friends Jim and Tessa, who I like. Jim's first question to me was what board game I like best. Tessa was wearing a Comic-Con t-shirt. My kind of people. Learned how to play dominoes, which was surprisingly entertaining. Enjoyed a chlly ride home in the Z. Glad the temperatures are abating, if only for a few days.

BTW, roaring over the Sunol Grade on 680 with Hotaka by Juno Reactor blasting with the stars overhead is fantastic experience that I recommend highly. :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home