Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Tool



A bunch of us went to see Tool play at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium last night. It was another outstanding show, although a little more low key (i.e. they played more of their quieter songs) than the other shows I've seen. The version of Rosetta Stoned was outstanding! In other news, I got to see Maynard for the first time in about the six times I've seen him. He was sporting a mohawk and shades. As I think I mentioned in an earlier post, I love Tool, but I hate Tool fans. A bunch of vicious brutes, shoving people out of their way to get closer to the stage really wanted me to do physical violence. The folks at the rear of the hall were much mellower and nicer. And we could see better there anyway, so I think I know where to stand next time.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jon Reid said...

Thanks again for inviting me. It was fabulous.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home