Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Ultra Micro Chicken

(No, iss legend. <chuckle>)

So I opened the back door last night to let in some cool air because the house was hot as fuck and I hear this peeping noise out back. So I waded into the bush in the nature preserve and for a second I thought there was a quail taking up residence there. It was in fact, a very young chicken. I chased it around and thought it slipped back under the fence or however it got into the back yard. But it was still there this morning. So I moseyed up to the fence because I heard the next door neighbor puttering around there and asked, "Hey, are you missing a chicken?" (pause) "Yes." "It's over here. Ok if I throw it over to your side?" "Yes, thanks."

Catch chicken drop it over the side. Strange life in the big city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home