Tuesday, March 21, 2006

New Toy


(Chris is racing down I-280 in a driving rain. Phone Rings)
Evan: Hey, Chris. Remember how you were complaining at lunch that you couldn't find an Xbox360 anywhere?
Chris: Yeah, why?
Evan: Because I'm looking at one right now.
Chris: Really. Where are you?
Evan:
EBX in Valley Fair.
(looks at freeway exit signs)

Chris:
I'll be there in a few minutes.

And 20 minutes later I had a 360 in my hot little hands. It's so shiny! I haven't quite sorted out the audio out and it needs a hard drive so I can, you know, save games (Boo! Hiss!), but the video is lovely, since it can output 720p/1080i HD video to my HD TV. Many hours of playing Kameo (which I feel a little embarrassed about) have validated my purchase. And today a game I've been waiting for a long time comes out. Starts with O and ends with blivion. I'm not going to get much done around here for a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home