Thursday, June 09, 2005

Porcupine Tree

Very good show. Not quite as punchy as some of the others I've seen, but still very good overall. They played a bunch of stuff off of the new album and a fair number of songs from their back catalog. Visuals were good, although not as pervasive as during the In Absentia tour. Got a free poster at the end of the show (only the second I've ever gotten at a Fillmore show)! Highlights from the show:

Deadwing
Arriving Somewhere, But Not Here
Mellotron Scratch
Halo
(great visuals, probably my favorite song of the evening!)
Scratch the Soul
Trains
(closing song, Steve forgot the lyrics)
Fadeaway
(from an older album, Up the Down Stair, must acquire...)

Tired now. Must go beddy-bye so I can get up for my 8:30am meeting. Bleh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home