Friday, June 17, 2005

Are You Thinking What I'm Thinking?



So, musicians have a thing called GAS: Gear Acquisition Syndrome. In the photography world it's called Lens Lust. Whatever it is, I've caught a touch of it. In the past couple of weeks I've snarfed up a plethora of filters, attachments, and these bad boys. Pinky (on the right) is a 100mm macro lens which also serves as a telephoto in a pinch. No pictures available just yet. Brain (left) is a 10-22mm wide, wide angle lens. Check it:



Yeah, all I need is something to make me look wide. :-p Anyway, if you've seen the offices where I work, you know they are not especially spacious and this picture takes in almost the whole width of it.

I'm hoping they will come in handy at the photo workshop I'm going to this weekend at Bodie State Park. Speaking of which, I guess I should get back to packing. Narf!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home