Monday, December 27, 2004

New Christmas Gift

So for Christmas I appear to have gotten the East Coast version of the head cold going around that everyone's getting. Was just about over with the West Coast version, when I woke up on Boxing Day (Sunday) with intense head pain and a plugged left nostril. Blew my nose and the most foul stuff came out. I would call it phlegm, except phlegm, except phlegm is somewhat gelid and this crap is liquid. I was leaking. Ewwwww. And the exquisite pain in my head! There was so much pressure on my jaw, I could feel my fillings trying to escape. Didn't sleep much last night. Feel a little better today. Hopefully I will be shipshape enough (with appropriate applications of sudafed) to fly on Wednesday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get well soon, man. And hope you had a happy holiday sans head cold.
-Rick

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home