Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Thank God I Live In A Democracy

And not some God-forsaken third world country where they have shady electoral processes (more here), people selling registrations for drugs, or defective voting processes. Or registering people for the wrong party under false pretenses. No, even astronauts get to vote in my blessed 'merica.

Well, at least voter registration is up. Hopefully even for real people. Who know they are registered. For the party they think they registered for.

3 Comments:

Blogger Aki said...

Dude, I'd be thankful about the fact that election-related deaths are non-existent in this country...

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As Jon Stewart said, "I don't know [much] about democracy. I only know this country."

12:17 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Dude, I'd be thankful about the fact that election-related deaths are non-existent in this country...Yeah, we just have all of our election related deaths in other countries. :-(

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home