Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Pitter Patter, Pitter Patter

Weird that I got up so early (well, 8am is pretty early for me) this morning. The wind has been blowing all night, so I don't think I slept all that well. And it's raining out, which usually induces drowsiness. Got up, crawled out of bed. Couldn't find any cats. Which is weird, because I have more than one. Finally located them under the chair in the living room. It was so cute, just like they were kittens again. Wish I could have gotten a picture. I wonder if there was thunder that I slept through last night or if they were just cold. Probably the latter. Between the guitar and the stereo, I don't think loud noises faze them much any more. Although sudden noises <looks at scratches on arm>, those are a different story. Wish I could go back to bed, but I have places to go, people to meet, blahblahblah. Where's that coffee?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home