Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Comic Con 2004 Pics Are Up



After more processing than I really wanted to do, the pix I took from Comic-Con are up. Some notes:
  • The X Wing is to scale, I hope you can get that from the picture.
  • The Sky Captain robot statue is several stories high.
  • Do I look happy to be getting hugged by Virginia Hey? :-)
  • Brian Thompson was not really strangling me. :-)
  • Don't even ask me about furries.
  • The two pictures of the main floor on day five were intended to give a sense of scale of the show floor. The vantage point is roughly in the middle of the floor, looking down.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jon Reid said...

I'm so glad you recovered your camera!

3:28 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I hope you mean that you're glad that I got my camera back because of the pictures. :-) I've even fixed the broken image and put in back links so you don't have to back arrow all the time to get back to the main page. Well, it's two clicks instead of N.

2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home