Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Rifftrax: Shorts-Stravaganza

Noelle and I went to see this last week. I saw the Rifftrax in-theater performance featuring Plan 9 From Outer Space and couldn't stop laughing at one, so I was really looking forward to this show. It was really funny, although not up there with Plan 9. They had some of the weirdest ass shorts I've ever seen including a tree "of no account" (the part where it gets cut down is the best part) and a weird Santa inspired dream with claymation dolls that would give me nightmares if they hadn't riffed on it. Also a promotional movie for Santa's workshop that was funny when I could understand the audio or tell what I was looking at (worst. cinematography. evar.). Oh, and they ragged on Twilight, so that was fun. It was worth going to just to hear Sparkly Vampires. Good time. Would go again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home