Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Chronic-What-Cles of Narnia



Noelle and I went out last Friday to catch our latest movie of the week (there seems to be a new blockbuster every week): Prince Caspian. I have to say, I didn't recognize the latter half of this movie at all, but from digging around on the net it doesn't seem like they mucked with the story too much. It seemed like a bit of a mess, really. I guess I'll have to re-read the book and see if my memory is faulty or the adaptation was. Anyway, it wasn't a bad movie, but I was kind of expecting more. Do not expect theater.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jon Reid said...

The trees do save the day in the book. But I was not expecting such butchery of the story, or that the final result would leave me cold. Like I said, they got away with it only because, unlike Tolkien, there aren't hordes of raving C.S. Lewis fanatics. Except me, I guess.

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home