Friday, October 20, 2006

Memo to John Madden

So this dude, is rated as the worst player in John Madden NFL 2007, so what does he do about it? He writes the funniest damn letter I've seen all month to, uh, dispute his ratings and rip John (and EA) a new one. I don't particularly care about football, but this had me in tears.

From the letter:

It’s also pretty wonderful that my awareness rating was 59. You make it sound like I wake up in the morning, helplessly shit and piss myself, then lose three of my teeth before I discover that I am trying to eat a rock for breakfast. Fuck, John, I understand you saying that I am slow and lacking athleticism, but a rating like this pretty much labels me as retarded. Rod “He Hate Me” Smart has a 52 in this category. Electronic Arts is saying that seven rating points separate me and the breathing embodiment of the perfect oxymoron. Rod Smart struggled to arrange words in sentence form. Cave men had better hold of the English language. The only actions that separate point values of ignorance at this embarrassing level are things like using your own toothbrush to wipe your ass. I basically edged out Rod by my lack of shit teeth. If I take a night school class, could you bump me up to a 60?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home