Thursday, July 06, 2006

WTF? Thursday?

Oy, how did it get to be Thursday again so fast?? Helped Annie move Saturday, which chewed up most of the day. Very beautiful houses in Santa Cruz. Makes me want to live there. Sunday went to Day On the Meadow with Noelle and Carl. The Dresden Dolls were fabulous (forgot that they covered "War Pigs"). The Violent Femmes were still surprisingly good after all these years. They trotted out all the hits from their first two albums. I have to hope Gordon Gano finds some irony in singing "Hey Dad, give me the car tonight." when he must be at least 40. Monday was workworkwork->go to club in the city until 4am. Slept in Tuesday. Finally got up to see the fireworks in Scott's Valley with Noelle, Carl, Esther, and Gil (who's from Switzerland). Yesterday was more workworkwork, although I finally got back into the gym. Yay me! Tonight Big Bad Voodoo Daddy. Tomorrow, possibly Smashmouth. Saturday: Peaches, Bauhaus, and NIN all on the same bill! Maybe I'll sleep Sunday, but I'm thinking not.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, so you did catch b'haus, its what I get for not reading in the right order

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home