Monday, May 08, 2006

What the... May?

Somehow it's gotten to be May already. And my calendar is horribly scarred by all the stuff I've written onto it for this month. Not as bad as some people I know, but still... Seriously I think I have something going on every weekend this month. And a bunch of stuff in between the weekends. And a bunch of stuff that isn't really on a calendar, per se.

This past weekend was decently busy. Had dinner with a bunch of folks Friday night. Got up early and stood in line waaaay too long Saturday morning, getting some cheap tickets and a nice raccoon burn. Got me some free and less free comics. Finally got a new watch battery (soooo naked without a watch). Hung out with Morgan and company into the wee hours for his birthday. Yesterday did a bunch of cleaning around the house and some yard maintenance, then went with Noelle and Esther to see KT Tunstall at the Fillmore, where I think I was one of six straight men in the audience. Good show. Even the slow songs kept me entertained. As did the completely trashed couple mashing themselves into the beast with two backs directly in front of us. And now my body, in a fit of rare humor, has decided to wake up forty minutes before I set the alarm. Sweet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Yard maintenance? you?? :-P

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home