Sunday, May 14, 2006

Ay, Caramba

This weekend has been kinda nuts, although in a very, very pleasant way.
Friday - A bunch of the peeps showed up for game night, including some folks who'd never been before and seemed to have a pretty good time. Played some Carcassone, Apples to Apples, and by popular acclaim, SceneIt ("You are a WINNER!"). Very happy evening.

Saturday - Got up early to get Massive Attack tickets. YAY: I'm going to see a whole show of Massive Attack down south at the Hollywood Bowl in September, YAY!
Went to Hobee's for a birthday brunch for Miss Esther, followed by a crazy afternoon/evening party at Great America, where they had a water park area walled off for 18+. In said water park area they also had a DJ spinning tunes and lots of very expensive alcohol products. We rode a bunch of rides, drank, played in the water, drank, danced on the patio, drank, and danced in the pool (Happiest memory: dancing with the water naiads in the pool at sunset.). Evidently I was a little more buzzed than I thought, because making our way out of the park and into the parking lot was an interesting experience. Esther was nice enough to let some of us hang out at her place. Sat chilling under the stars in the moonlight while I quietly sobered up. Great day, overall. The whole birthday party thing turned out to be much more entertaining than I had expected (didn't really know what to expect, so that helped).

Sunday: Got up early to get Radiohead tickets. YAY: I'm going to see Radiohead, YAY! Went back to bed for a few hours. Mostly chilling today, although I did have a nice, long chat with my mom and gram back home and I (finally) got the oil changed on the car. Little bit of reading, maybe some tidying up and I am going to see how badly MI-III sucks tonight.

My exercise diet regiment has gone to shit this weekend. Sigh. And next weekend promises to be even more frenetic! But with more exercise. ;-) W00t!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home