Monday, September 12, 2005

Garbage Revisited


So the highlight of the weekend, other than cleaning the house (woo hoo, sanitation!) and The Exorcism of Emily Rose (Which was entertaining enough, given my spectacularly low expectations. Had a few shocks. I got a lot of laughs out of the trial scenes.) was seeing Garbage in concert again. Good show. Shirley was entrancing as usual. I think I probably spent most of the time watching Duke Erikson and Steve Marker playing guitar. Erikson alternates between a telecaster and what looked like a Gretsch country club, while occasionally bringing out a strat. Marker seemed to use a Gibson double cutaway all night. I am such a nerd. Annnnnnd... I got to hear #1 Crush, which is probably my favorite Garbage song ever which was super sweet. There were some other differences in the set list from last spring, so it was definitely a worthwhile show in my opinion.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

er, Chris- from Skowhegan? Just trying to track you down after running into Tamarleigh on the front steps 15 minutes ago- we both work for the same Corporation now-Ophelia

11:53 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

On, Skowhegan!
Dear Skowhegan!
All our hearts be true!

Or something like that...

Since I don't see your name in my corporate directory, I assume you mean that you and Tamarleigh work at the same company. MIT, is it?

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home