Thursday, September 29, 2005

Feeling the Love

Whew! What an evening! I was feted by my friends at Pezella's in Sunnyvale. I had a delicious meal of Cannelloni al Forno, followed by La Bomba (two kinds of sorbet wrapped in a sphere of white chocolate - yum!).

The conversation (at my end of the table anyway) revolved around esoteric topics like whether or not space ninjas exist (clearly nonsense) and whether or not Superman could triumph over a ninja. Colonel Decker came up for some reason. And how to recast Mr. T. as an Imperious Leader in Battlestar Galactica. Or something. I had a couple glasses of wine.

After dinner I watched Battlestar Galactica until 1am. A most excellent evening.

To all my friends who turned out and those who couldn't turn out but wanted to come, I felt the love! To those who didn't turn out and didn't want to come, do your own thing! :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jon Reid said...

Morgan seemed uneasy about the conversation at our end of the table, he kept throwing ninjas at us.
Lotsa fun, hope you're still feeling it.

8:02 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Dude, I'm with Morgan. If it comes down to discussing whether or not Magneto is a "bad" X-Man or not vs "Adam and Eve or Adam and Steve" I'm gonna talk comics every time.

Space Ninjas. Please.

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home