Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Set Your Goals

Since i have this habit of being overly introspective and it is one of those times, I thought I would set some goals for myself. These are only goals. It's not a sign of weakness if I don't achieve all of them. I have enough to keep me busy for a while, I think. But if I don't identify my goals I shan't be able to effectively achieve those goals. And I think that will make me happier.

  1. Go camping at least four times.
  2. Visit two new national parks I've never been to before.
  3. Read more books. Let's say, six.
  4. Improve my photography skillz. What does this mean? More workshops? Try to get to at least one workshop or class.
  5. Get my passport renewed and travel abroad somewhere.
  6. Improve guitar playing ability to the point where I don't hate the sound of my own playing.
  7. Develop and frame more prints.
  8. Lose 10 pounds by New Year's. Lose 30 pounds by next year.
  9. Take a Spanish class.
  10. Volunteer. I miss doing that.
  11. See if there are any women compatible with me out there.
  12. Write one Mac OS X program on my own time for my own edjumacation.
  13. Fix up my damn yard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home